What Criteria Do We Consider During the Review?
- Interface. Does the site look good? How well does it work? Can you find all the necessary buttons? Is the navigation intuitive? How much time do you need to register and start using the site?
- Search.What filters are there? Can you apply them for free? What search features are available for premium users? Do filters work? Are the results accurate?
- Profile quality. Are the profiles detailed? How many people are there on the site? Are profiles diversified and suitable to your expectations?
- Chatting tools. How can you reach out to other users? Is it easy to start a conversation? Is messaging free? Does the site provide a video chat feature? Can you see the user status and the message status?
- Rates. Is the site fully free? What features are paid? Is the subscription price above or under the market average? Do premium users receive many benefits?
- Safety. Is your data safe with the platform? Does the site provide message encryption? Is the level of moderation and profile verification sufficient? What safety protocols does the site use?
- Customer support. Does the site offer a FAQ section? In what ways can you reach out to the support team? Is moderation automatic, or can you claim an application review? Does the service support work fast?